There are several deaths due to the second wave of corona virus and it is proving to be deadlier than the previous one.
The second wave of coronavirus is spreading fast and it is more dangerous. There are numerous fatalities from reports that are coming in everyday. These reports show that the corona virus is spreading very fast in Pakistan. And this is wave is proving to be way more dangerous than the previous ones.
The recent surge in cases depicts the overall national behavior. Although, there was a significant decrease in number of cases in past few month. Yet, the lack of precautions have brought a strong increase in number of corona virus cases in Pakistan. The numbers are touching 2000 plus cases everyday.
It shows that Pakistan is in serious danger due to the second wave of corona virus. It also means that the country may have to go for another lock down in near future. This would mark the second lock down. Earlier, Pakistani government did enforce a lock down in the end of March 2020. The lock down continued until August 2020.
The relaxation in lock down was due to a significant decrease in cases. Yet, the number is increasing with the arrival of winters in the country.
Precautions against Corona Virus
It has been put for several times that the precautions against corona virus are simple. The major precautions include:
- Avoid shaking hands during meeting anyone
- Put on the masks on face and gloves on hands
- Use hand sanitizer after touching anything including currency notes
- Put on PPE masks whenever visiting an affected area or a hospital
- Apply social distancing rules which means having a distance of at least 6 feet between each other
- Most importantly, avoid going in public gatherings